Public Property Inquiry
- Start by typing a street number
- A selection of most relevant options will be displayed
- Proceed to pick a result from the list
- Only active (not historic) main addresses will be displayed
- The street number can be followed by a street name to get more accurate results
Interim taxes equal 50 per cent of the previous year's taxes, adjusted for any supplementary taxes or cancellations done for a portion of the year, as if the additional taxes or cancellation had applied for the entire year. Interim tax bills are mailed in late January and due in mid February, March and April (unless enrolled in a Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PAP)).
Final taxes are based on the property's assessment value and will reflect any changes in municipal taxes and the education portion of taxes. Final tax bills are mailed in late June and due in mid July, September and November (unless enrolled in a PAP).
Property assessment values are determined by the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC). For questions concerning your assessment value, please contact MPAC by calling 1-866-296-6722 or visiting their website at www.mpac.ca.